Assisted Living at Symphony Manor
At Symphony Manor of Feasterville, our focus is to provide assisted living that supports our residents’ independence and overall wellness.
The care that each resident receives at Symphony Manor is unique to his or her needs. Each resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene, are assessed upon move-in and regularly throughout their stay. We work with the resident, family members, and health practitioners to create the right plan of care for each person.
Care-related services include, but are not limited to:
- Care staff at facility, including a licensed nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and administration
- Mobility assistance
- Continence maintenance
- Visits from an outside physician
- On-site visits from the dentist, podiatrist, home health, and more